Residents and Families:
Here at Wisteria, we continue to watch the progress of this latest wave of the COVID-19 pandemic. We wanted to notify you that we recently learned that a resident has tested positive for the virus. This resident has been returned to the Community and is currently under isolation protocols until they can be lifted according to local health department and CDC guidelines.
We continue to assess staff, visitors and residents for signs/symptoms of the virus, and we on-site rapid testing for staff and residents if signs or symptoms are noted.
For now, visitation, communal dinning and group activities will continue following our current guidelines. Residents will be strongly encouraged to wear masks (as tolerated) when outside of their rooms, unless they are eating or drinking.
As we reminder you in our earlier letter all visitors, external providers and staff must:
- Enter and exit through the same front door;
- Submit to assessment (including a temperature check) upon entering the building;
- Wear masks at all times when in the building or engaged in an outdoor visit with a resident;
- Socially distance from staff, other residents and visitors; and
- Engage in hand hygiene before and after their visits.
Please continue to reach out with questions, concerns, or requests for assistance.